1. All praises due to Allah.
2. With Allah’s blessing, we would like to introduce our homemade vinegar.
3. Currently, there are 4 vinegar choices available: dates, lemon, apple or corn.
4. There are also 2 sizes and bottles available: 350 ml RM10.00 and 750 ml RM15.00. Bigger sizes can be made available upon request and prior notice.
5. Our products strictly follow the HALAL fermentation process as opposed to the Non-HALAL process of turning alcohol into vinegar. Click here for rulings on halal vinegar
6. It is targeted primarily to the Muslim community as an alternative to similar products in the market. Non-Muslims are also welcomed to try this healthier alternative.
7. Our vinegar is unfiltered, unheated and unpasteurized.
8. It contains the amazing Mother of Vinegar which occurs naturally as strand-like enzymes of connected protein molecules.
9. The earliest known use of vinegar dates back more than 10,000 years ago and has been used as a food and medicine.
10. A new review article in the Journal of Food Science, published by the Institute of Food Technologists (IFT), reports on recent studies showing different types of vinegars that may benefit human health.
11. Studies referenced in the article show vinegars contain antioxidants, which may reduce accelerated aging, cancer and brain degenerative disorders.
12. Other functional therapeutic properties include beneficial effects on cardiovascular health and blood pressure, antibacterial activity, reduction in the effects of diabetes and increased vigor after exercise.
13. In addition, a few studies showed that people who consumed certain types of vinegar daily may have a decreased appetite.